The following Committees exist in the College:
Education, Examinations and Continuing Professional Development Committee
- To elaborate, implement and conduct the Continuing Medical Education Program in Poland.
- To launch the Leonardo EURACT courses in Poland: European training for family medicine teachers.
- To prepare educational programs for the Lekarz Rodzinny ("Family Physician"), , training sessions, conferences and other meetings of the College.
Membership and Accreditation Committee
- To disseminate the knowledge on quality management in the family doctors' practices.
- To prepare external accreditation inspections.
- To represent family doctors in the Accreditation Council.
- To participate in drawing up the quality standards of primary health care.
- To update, elaborate and supervise the quality standard implementation.
Publications and Teaching Aids Committee
- To review teaching materials.
- To participate the in development of teaching materials to be published by the College.
- To elaborate the strategy of funding the College's works.
- To raise funds for the College's statutory activities.
General Practice Committee
- To attend the negotiations concerning the family doctors' contracting standards.
- To issue opinions on the bills concerning general practice.
- To solve organization problems in general practice.
Prevention and Health Promotion Standing Committee
- To support the family physicians role in disease prevention and health promotion.
- To co-operate with the government, local governments and payers in the health care system.
- To assess the data relating to disease prevention and health promotion.
- To provide relevant educational activities.
- To implement European and global preventive and promotional activities related to individual and public health.